Thursday 23 October 2014

Why playing games on your phone is good

My mum always says playing games on your phone will make your eyes square and I should join the real world.
Baby, that ain't true.
(I do not think it is scientificly proven)
Can you relate, OMG. So I decided to do some excuses that you can tell your parents or anyone generally bossy

1. Being bored is unhealthy and playing games can generate entertainment. Which will stop you dying of boredom 
(Unless it's candy crush. Babes that will make you angry)
2.It can help you develop quick reactions which will help you stop a throwing knife or get into the cricket team
3. Your eyes are looking down which will mean a bird cannot poo in your eyeballs
4.An annoying game is an excuse to get a new phone. So download and annoying game so you can throw your phone at the wall

Ok, so most of these were pretty useless but I had a lot of fun thinking them up

Comment you suggestions what you want next


No comments:

Post a Comment