Friday 10 October 2014

What I love

Hi, I bet no one is reading this, in fact it's probably me reading this. Any way moving on, we all love some things to fave films and random stuff. That means there is something we all like whether its bossing about your mate or dancing around your house when no ones home to Black widow by Iggy and Riri.
So i decided to post some very un important things I love online, because I am so bored.

Grav3yardgirl
I love this beauty guru so much because of her fun personality and her reviews on crap , unneeded info-commercial products . She is just so down to earth and I feel she is a bit like me...
(Only a bit :) )

Marcus Butler
This is Marcus Butler and I can always relate to his vids. For example, his types of people at school. this guy literally brings my LOLs out on a bad day.

Mentos
Now this is a bit of a out of control addiction. I just always need one as it makes me feel refreshed and energetic. I eat them mostly in school and I have lost count on how many times I have been told off for eating in them in the corridors. Ask anyone I know, they will just yap on about my Mentos addiction

Iggy Azelea
No words, just wow #loveher


The Hunger Games
Now i love the movies and I have probably read all the books at least three times. I do not usually read much but just watch the films. These books had my eyes fixed to paper. I am really looking forward to the Mokingjay films. I am telling you I just love this series so much

Also ima post my weekly three fave songs

1. Shake it off by Taylor Swift
2. All about that bass by Megan Trainor
3. Animals by Maroon 5



Byeeeeeee




No comments:

Post a Comment