Friday 7 November 2014

Life Hacks

There are little "sweet things" I do everyday That really effect my everyday life. So I thought I would share them as it might just add some sparkles into your world.

(I have an obsession with glittery things)

Set your alarm clock half an hour before you normally wake up.
Do this so when the alarm rings you are slightly awake, then press snooze till your chosen time. This really helps as waking up is more easier and you feel slightly ready to wake up at the time you want.
Never lend anyone pens. Do not feel guilty because you will never get it back. The only time where I got my pen back was when I leant it to my science partner. If the popular one comes and asks you for a pen and all you see is your red fountain pen just say you cannot give pens as they send a electric shock which makes you dumb. 
(#nopen)
Eat Fruit. Most sweets are fruit flavoured and taste NOTHING like the actual fruit. Anything pink is classified as strawberry flavoured. Strawberries and that pink Chuppa Chup taste nothing alike. Fruit tastes better and is healthier for you. But I do have to admit, that Chuppa Chup does taste bloomin good!!!
Stand out!!!!
Standing out is really important because being a clone is not cool. You are not being yourself and that angers me as I have committed this crime. You cannot live your life without being yourself. Following and trying to do what everyone else is doing stops you from being you. I made that decision to stand out not for attention, but wanting to live life  to the max. You have been given one chance to enjoy life. And if people don't like you then you are living your life.
SO PLEASE STAND OUT.
so we can see the real you, not a clone of the popular ones
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this,
glitter kisses
Rosamund (Emily)






No comments:

Post a Comment